Pharao Travel textile jacket 1.0 grey/red555
Pharao Reise Textile Jacket 1.0
Comfort & Features:
- Durable fabric on highly stressed areas
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable thanks to POLO-TEX® membrane
- MVS-1 membrane ventilation system
- Removable thermal vest
- Connecting zip
- Quality seam according to DIN ISO 4916
- Shoulder and elbow protectors, certified in accordance with EN 1621-1, individually adjustable
- Pocket for back protector, optionally available
- Outer material: 100% polyamide
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Gute Jacke
Die gleiche Jacke in schwarzrot/grau und Alles wäre perfekt.
- Für den Preis eine gute Jacke, kann durchaus mit den etwas teureren Jacken die ich schon hatte mithalten.
- Great value for money
I am a daily motorcycle driver, I try to drive my Honda NC750XD as often as possible, especially that I need to comute to work every day about 150km (back and forth), there fore I need moto-clothes that are practical, protective but also comfortable.
I've been using an old textil jacket for about 2 years now and recently I decided to chenge that and I've been searching for a while must say :)
Now, I own this jacket for about a month, I've been driving it troug sunny and rainy days and the protection and comfort was always very good:
- wind was never a problem with this jacket
- wather impregnates a little in the jacket itself but I was completely dry (I drove about 20min in strong/hevy torrential rain)
- it's flexible, although it give the feeling of an armour
- very handy pockets and I like that the pockets that are not fully wather proof are indicated with a labell (so that you know how to deposit your sftuff in respect to rain) and even so I had in a front chest pocket my smartphone during the 20min heavy rain and it was all the time dry (maybe if you drive longer in rain)
- seems to breathe pretty good, I am a sweety kind of person and that is important for me, but I have to further tests it in warmer conditions to see really how it behaves (April was not that warm)
- it also has fron side ventilation zippers and a big back sholder-to-sholder ventilation zipper
As a conclusion, I would really recommend this jacket to some one that uses the motorcyle on a daily basis for protection and comfort, it is not a fancy super cool-isch jacket, it is just reliable and delivery a lot of value for the money.
Have a safe drive,