The use of Vulcanet cloth is possible anywhere and without tools, it does not require a water tap and no waste water discharge, no rinsing is required. All you need is space to move around the motorcycle.
- 1 - Remove the cap from the can and remove the microfiber cloth.
- 2 - Place the center of the roll free to pull out a wet Vulcanet cloth.
- 3 - Gently wipe the bike (go step by step, always from top to bottom: windshield, tank, plastic parts, chrome - and aluminum parts, plastic fairings, pinstripes, exhaust, chain guard and rims).
Proceed without pressure, wipe lightly over the surface - the cloth immediately triggers all micro-particles and dirt, and close it.
- 4 - A moist cloth can be used as long as it maintains absorbing properties.
- 5 - Once the surfaces are clean, wipe with the blue microfiber cloth with rapid, circular moves.
Over high heat surfaces proceed only on small areas.
Rub the motorcycle with dry cloth before it dries.
Before cleaning the rims, rub them with a wet cloth. This does not require using new wipes.
Complete cleaning of a motorcycle: about 4-6 wipes on first application. 2-3 cloths are sufficient for weekly care.
Highly flammable liquid and vapour
Causes serious eye irritation
Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
Keep container tightly closed.
Ground and bond container and receiving equipment.
Use explosion-proof [electrical/ventilating/lighting/...] equipment.
Use non-sparking tools.
Take action to prevent static discharges.
Wash ... thoroughly after handling.
Avoid release to the environment.
Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water [or shower].
IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
Store in a well-ventilated place.
Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
- Super, wenn man die richtige Erwartungshaltung hat
Nach sommerlichen Ausfahrten entfernt 1 Tuch schnell Insekten und Straßenstaub vom Moped. Kurz mit dem Mikrofasertuch rüberwischen und das Bike glänzt wieder. Auf Touren oder Treffen habe ich auch immer einige Reinigungstücher in einer kleinen Tupperdose dabei.
Durch den sparsamen Verbrauch der Tücher relativiert sich der recht hohe Preis.
- Super Produkt