Racingscreen Kawasaki ZX 300 R Ninja transparent
MRA Racing Windscreen
This type of screen was originally developed for racing and is used by many racing teams.
- With sporty look
- The bottom matches the original screen, but it has a dome-like bulge in the middle (bubble)
- As a result, the helmet is relieved of wind pressure and the aerodynamics are improved
- This is the case if the rider sits normally, but especially so if they duck while riding fast
- You can find the dimensions in the included operating permit
- Mounted with the original mounting material or mounted onto original mounting points using the supplied material
- A naked version includes a mounting kit for models without fairing
- Includes edging strip
Permission (in Germany):
With operating permit.
The accompanying operating permit booklet must be with you when you ride.
An entry in the bike documents is possible for reasons of convenience, but not required.
- Shipping & delivery
4.95 Euro within Germany, Poland
5.95 Euro in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Luxembourg, Netherlands
9.95 Euro Spain, Finland, United Kingdom, Italy, Sweden
14.95 Euro Cyprus, Czech Republic, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Portugal
19.95 Euro Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, Malta, Slovenia, Slovakia, Romania, Bulgaria
All delivery costs are charged per order.
Prima Scheibe, BMW S1000R
- Product Questions (0)
Fragen zum Produkt