TRW Lucas Racing clutch lamination set
Friction disc as a replacement for the original with a significantly increased performance.
- Even better heat resistance and longer life
- For everyday use and race track use
- Precise friction plates
- Coating material with high carbon content
- Very low compressibility - therefore no slippage or grabbing even at the highest speeds and torques
- Improved power transmission thanks to optimized dimensions
- Some models are supplied with fins with a larger internal diameter - this also helps against slightly slipping clutches
- Complete set with all required friction discs - the number after the dash in the article description indicates the number of discs in the set (MCC ...- 6RAC = 6 friction discs included)
Always use the coupling lamellas carefully to avoid glazing.
In the case of oil bath couplings it is recommended to place the clutch plates in engine oil for some time prior to installation so that the linings can be sucked in - this is of course not the case for friction discs for dry clutch models!!
In the case of wear-resistant friction washers, it is also recommended to replace the set springs and the worn steel discs.
Clutch sets need no certification and therefore, no test marks, certificates or type approvals.
Price per set