Arrow Race-Tech Exhaust
Visually as well as acoustically an extremely attractive tail pipe silencer.
- TIG welded with the highest handmade skill
- Diamond shape - reduces the size of the oval silencer significantly at constant volume
- Crisp sound and top performance
- Depending upon the model, the outer shell is made from aluminium, titanium or carbon (see the first material specification in the item description/drop-down box)
- Depending upon the model the exhaust is stainless steel (or in “classic style”) or with carbon end caps (see the second material specification in the item description/drop-down box)
- Retaining clamp made of carbon or stainless steel, depending on model
- Otherwise, entirely made from stainless steel
- Removable dB-Killer for racing use off of public roads
- As a slip-on, fits the production manifold or pre-silencer with all of the mounting parts to replace the original tail pipe silencer
- For some models, configured as a complete installation, including the manifold (designated in the material specification in the item description/drop-down box as 1in1, 2in1 or 4in1)
With EC certification (only valid if the dB-Killer is installed and not modified!!).
The tail pipe silencer requires an E-certification mark with a registration number behind it.
Therefore, no other documents are required beyond this. You need not carry registration documents.
For our Swiss customers:
Please note that the Swiss highway code requires that a valid Certificate of Approval must subsequently be obtained through one of our Swiss shops.
Price each or, when indicated, per pair for both sides of the bike.