Arrow Exhaust Pro-Race exhaust for Yamaha YZF R6 from 2006 stainless
Arrow Pro-Race Exhaust
Visually and acoustically appealing MotoGP-style muffler.
- TIG welded with the highest handmade skill
- connects a conical part with a cylindrical tailpiece
- Crisp sound and top performance
- made entirely of stainless steel or titanium, depending on the model
- Removable dB-Killer for racing use off of public roads
- As a slip-on, fits the production manifold or pre-silencer with all of the mounting parts to replace the original tail pipe silencer
- For some models, configured as a complete installation, including the manifold (designated in the material specification in the item description/drop-down box as 4in1)
With EC certification (only valid if the dB-Killer is installed and not modified!!).
The tail pipe silencer requires an E-certification mark with a registration number behind it.
Therefore, no other documents are required beyond this. You need not carry registration documents.
For our Swiss customers:
Please note that the Swiss highway code requires that a valid Certificate of Approval must subsequently be obtained through one of our Swiss shops.
Price each or, when indicated, per pair for both sides of the bike.