Oxford Premium hot grip rubber sleeves for handlebars with 22mm diameter
Safety and comfort on cold days!
No more frozen stiff cold fingers and the accompanying lack of concentration.
Often makes the wearing thick gloves superfluous and that is very beneficial for the grip feeling and thus the control of the bike.
- Suitable for all models which have a handlebar with 22mm outer diameter and throttle twistgrip
- Very high quality with sealed rubber grips cable for a very long life
- Ergonomically positioned, different thicknesses of surface texture for maximum grip and comfort with very high durability
- With open ends for use with handlebar ends
- Clearly visible display of heating through diodes in the display of the control unit
- 5-fold adaptable in the heat output on the waterproof control unit according to requirements, or outside temperatures
- Easy to use, even with gloves
- Control unit can be screw, glue or also screw-mounted to the handlebar using the supplied holder
- Easy installation with only 2 cables + / - connected directly to the 12-volt vehicle battery
- No need to connect it via the harness with the associated effort
- Automatic detection whether the battery is too low, or the engine is not running, then the heated grips do not function
- Only 0.071mA power consumption in standby mode
- Power consumption in operation about 3.6A
Length Touring: each 120 mm
Length Adventure: each 132 mm
Length of each can be shortened by about 10 mm
Outside Ø of grip: 34 mm
Control unit width x height x depth: 52 x 49 x 14 mm
Handlebar grips need no certification and therefore, no test marks, certificates or operating permits.
Price per set for both handlebar sides (not suitable for Quad and ATV models with thumb throttle)