Arrow Off-Road Thunder Exhaust
Visually as well as acoustically an extremely attractive tail pipe silencer.
- Processed with the highest craftsmanship
- Argyle shape - reduces the size of the oval silencer significantly at constant volume
- Crisp sound and top performance
- Depending upon the model, the outer shell is made from aluminium, titanium or carbon (see the first material specification in the item description/drop-down box)
- Depending upon the model the exhaust is stainless steel, or carbon (see the second material specification in the item description/drop-down box)
- The mounting clamp is made of carbon or stainless steel, or with a fixed bracket depending on the model
- Otherwise, entirely made from stainless steel
- As a slip-on, fits the production manifold or pre-silencer with all of the mounting parts to replace the original tail pipe silencer
With EC certification (only valid if the dB-Killer is installed and not modified!!).
The tail pipe silencer requires an E-certification mark with a registration number behind it.
Therefore, no other documents are required beyond this. You need not carry registration documents.
For our Swiss customers:
Please note that the Swiss highway code requires that a valid Certificate of Approval must subsequently be obtained through one of our Swiss shops.