MultiClip handlebar kit Tour 4cm for CBR 1000 RR ABS 09-
ABM MultiClip Café Racer High Handlebar Kit
Complete kit with higher adjustable café racer handlebars and all required attachment parts!
- Individually variably adjustable café racer handlebars
- Substantially greater seating comfort without having to directly install a Superbike kit with handlebars
- If necessary, can also be set lower when more front wheel loading is needed (for example, on the racetrack)
- In this case as a kit with all required attachment parts for the respective model (depending on the model, for example, bracket, trim underlay, longer cables and flexible steel lines, etc. – NOTE: only included if necessary – therefore, if the original brake line is long enough and can therefore still be used, it is not among the supplied parts)
- Made of high-strength aluminium
- Version Sport: Height adjustment 0 – 40 mm
- Version Tour: Height adjustment 40 – 70 mm
- The maximum height to which the handlebars can be set compared to the originals is in the article description: for example: 5 cm = the handlebars can be set no more than 5 cm higher than the originals (therefore, even 3 or 4 cm if desired)
- Laser scaling for symmetric and secure setting
- Secure against twisting thanks to double bolt clamp
- Exchangeable steering tube
- Steering tube offset of 5° for optimum fine adjustment
- Maximum usable grip length = 230 mm
- Steering tube diameter 22 mm with inner diameter 12 mm
- Black hard-coated
- Made in Germany!!
Permit (in Germany):
With TÜV part certificate.
The tester (TÜV, Dekra, etc.) must certify the proper installation before use on public roads.
This test certificate must then be carried while driving, similar to the operating permit.
As soon as possible (that is, the next visit to the road traffic department for registration or change of address) this should be transferred into the registration documents.
For our Swiss customers:
Please order this item from one of our Swiss shops if possible.
To comply with the Swiss highway code, a Swiss certificate (supplement) is necessary for this technical item. This certificate is issued in one of our shops and is not supplied with the item.
Should you order this item on-line, however, please make sure that the motorcycle for which the replacement part is intended is listed, using the certificate provided for the item. If this is not the case, the item cannot be returned or exchanged.
We are happy to answer further questions by mail or on our Swiss hotline.
Price per set (handlebars for both sides and attachment parts)
For our Swiss customers:
Please note, that due to the Swiss traffic regulation you’ll need a valid allowance certificate which will be issued by our Swiss shop assistants and will NOT be delivered with the article.
- Shipping & delivery
We always give our best to handle your order as fast as possible. Orders which are placed before 2 pm on a work day are usually handed over to our logistics partner (DHL) on the same day if in stock.
4.95 Euro within Germany, Poland
5.95 Euro in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Luxembourg, Netherlands
9.95 Euro Spain, Finland, United Kingdom, Italy, Sweden
14.95 Euro Cyprus, Czech Republic, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Portugal
19.95 Euro Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, Malta, Slovenia, Slovakia, Romania, Bulgaria
All delivery costs are charged per order.
In our online shop, you can choose from various payment options. You can pay by invoice, direct debit, cash on delivery, credit card or finance.
- Product Questions (0)
Here you can ask public questions which can be answered not only by us, but also by other customers. If you have a private question, please use our contact form.
Fragen zum Produkt