Monokey Cam-Side Alucase Trekker Outback 37 black left
Givi Monokey Trekker Outback Cam-Side Aluminium Case
Those who love adventurous trips and make long trips on the motorcycle know the importance of safety, ergonomics, and the durability of the accessories that they take.
The right side case for traffic without fear of riding off into unspoiled nature.
- Manufactured completely from aluminium
- With abutting edges and inserts made of reinforced technopolymer
- Available in two versions - 37 and 48 litres
- Particularly impact-resistant and can even withstand heavy loads
- Fits only on the particularly robust Monokey CAM side racks
- One key (Security Lock) is also used here to open and close the cases as well as for their attachment and removal from the motorcycle
- The cover of the top-loader can be completely removed
- Naturally waterproof
- Lots of accessories for individual extensions available
- As a single case (left/right) or as singly-keyed locking case set (not with the Enduro set !!)
- Case pair as "Enduro set" with different sizes for the left (L) and right (R) side
- Case set, when ordered as a pair, delivered with a third lock with the same key for an optional top case - ATTENTION: not for the Enduro set with different volumes right and left, for the singal cases, each case has its own lock and must also be upgraded with an optional security lock set, if necessary
37 litre storage capacity
Length x width x height 495 x 246 x 387 mm
48 litres storage capacity (enough for a helmet and more)
Length x width x height 495 x 306 x 387 mm
Top cases, cases and their carriers need no certification and therefore, no test marks, certificates or operating permits.
- Shipping & delivery
We always give our best to handle your order as fast as possible. Orders which are placed before 2 pm on a work day are usually handed over to our logistics partner (DHL) on the same day if in stock.
4.95 Euro within Germany, Poland
5.95 Euro in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Luxembourg, Netherlands
9.95 Euro Spain, Finland, United Kingdom, Italy, Sweden
14.95 Euro Cyprus, Czech Republic, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Portugal
19.95 Euro Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, Malta, Slovenia, Slovakia, Romania, Bulgaria
All delivery costs are charged per order.
In our online shop, you can choose from various payment options. You can pay by invoice, direct debit, cash on delivery, credit card or finance.
- Product Questions (0)
Here you can ask public questions which can be answered not only by us, but also by other customers. If you have a private question, please use our contact form.
Fragen zum Produkt