handlebar high up Yamaha XSR 700 silver
SW-Motech Handlebar Riser model-specific
In order to improve the sitting position.
- Not a universal solution - always tailored to the specified models
- Spacers to fit between triple clamp and handlebar or between handlebar clamp and handlebar, depending on the model - see images or installation instructions
- The height increase is by the value specified in the article or the selection
- CNC-machined from high-strength aluminium alloy
- Powder-coated or anodised and matching the original clamp depending on the model
- The length of the cables and brake lines must not be extended - possibly a slightly different installation is necessary (see installation instructions)
Permission (in Germany):
With operating permit
The accompanying operating permit booklet must be with you when you ride.
An entry in the bike documents is possible for reasons of convenience, but not required.
Price per pair
For our Swiss customers:
Please note, that due to the Swiss traffic regulation you’ll need a valid allowance certificate which will be issued by our Swiss shop assistants and will NOT be delivered with the article.
- Shipping & delivery
We always give our best to handle your order as fast as possible. Orders which are placed before 2 pm on a work day are usually handed over to our logistics partner (DHL) on the same day if in stock.
4.95 Euro within Germany, Poland
5.95 Euro in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Luxembourg, Netherlands
9.95 Euro Spain, Finland, United Kingdom, Italy, Sweden
14.95 Euro Cyprus, Czech Republic, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Portugal
19.95 Euro Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, Malta, Slovenia, Slovakia, Romania, Bulgaria
All delivery costs are charged per order.
In our online shop, you can choose from various payment options. You can pay by invoice, direct debit, cash on delivery, credit card or finance.
Unklar, für welches Modell passend
Die Lieferung erfolgt mit 30 mm raiser-Distanzhülsen und Inbusschrauben M10x120 mit Standardgewinde und selbstsichernden Muttern.
Meine Tiger (Bj. 2012, Erstzulassung 2014) benötigt jedoch Schrauben M10x100 mm (70 mm Länge sind original, hinzu kommen die 30 mm Erhöhung) mit FEINgewinde und KEINE Muttern.
Auch wenn ich mir jetzt im Zubehörhandel die richtigen Schrauben besorge, ist die ABE wahrscheinlich nicht gültig.
- Product Questions (0)
Here you can ask public questions which can be answered not only by us, but also by other customers. If you have a private question, please use our contact form.
Fragen zum Produkt