leather care coarse & mat 300ml + leather cleaner 250ml
S100 Leather Care 300ml + Leather Cleaner 250ml
Leather care set in two versions. (Leather Care Rough & Matte 300ml or Leather Care Smooth and Shiny 300ml)
Leather Care Smooth and Shiny 300ml
With beeswax for deep-acting care of all polished, smooth leathers
- Protects against fading and provides long-lasting penetration against moisture. The leather remains supple and resilient
- Preserves breathability in climate-control membranes.
Leather Care Rough & Matte 300ml
Cares for and protects rough leathers such as Nubuck and matte smooth leather while preserving the typical rough or matte appearance.
- Keeps leather soft and supple
- Minimises adhesion of grime
- Acts to repel moisture
- Refreshes colours – colourless
- Preserves breathability in climate-control membranes
- Also appropriate for leather-textile combinations
Leather Cleaner 250ml
Removes grime and specks from polished or matte leather
- Removes grime and specks such as insect residues, grease and much more
- Renews breathability in climate-control membranes
- Ideal preparation for leather care
- For matte or polished leather and TFLCool ® systems such as combi suits, shoes, bags and the like
Extremely flammable aerosol
Flammable liquid and vapour.
Pressurized container: may burst if heated
Causes serious eye irritation
May cause drowsiness or dizziness
If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
Keep out of reach of children.
Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source.
Do not pierce or burn, even after use.
Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50 °C/122 °F.
Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
Causes skin irritation
Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects
- Shipping & delivery
We always give our best to handle your order as fast as possible. Orders which are placed before 2 pm on a work day are usually handed over to our logistics partner (DHL) on the same day if in stock.
4.95 Euro within Germany, Poland
5.95 Euro in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Luxembourg, Netherlands
9.95 Euro Spain, Finland, United Kingdom, Italy, Sweden
14.95 Euro Cyprus, Czech Republic, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Portugal
19.95 Euro Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, Malta, Slovenia, Slovakia, Romania, Bulgaria
All delivery costs are charged per order.
In our online shop, you can choose from various payment options. You can pay by invoice, direct debit, cash on delivery, credit card or finance.
- Product Questions (0)
Here you can ask public questions which can be answered not only by us, but also by other customers. If you have a private question, please use our contact form.
Fragen zum Produkt