Highsider LED Metal Back Light/Indicator Pair Sonic X1
Noble brake/back light and direction indicators in one.
- The central back light has been dispensed with
- Heavy metal housing
- Rubber base for vibration damping
- Attachment via M8x1.25 threaded rod and nut
- Bright LED (3x for back l/brake light) and SMD (2x for indicators)
- 12 Volt DC, 2/1/2 Watt (indicator/back light/brake light)
Glass width x height x depth: 38 x 11 x 6 mm
Total width x height x depth to thread: 56 x 13 x 15.5 mm
Thread length: 20 mm
Cable length: 32 cm
Ø Round receptacles: 3.5 mm
Weight each 32 grams
Black cable = Earth for indicator and back light
Blue cable = plus (+) for indicators
Yellow cable = plus (+) for riding light
Red cable = plus (+) for brake light
When using LED indicators on bikes that originally did not use LED indicators, it may be necessary to change the indicator relays and/or resistors in order to reduce the flashing frequency to an acceptable level.
With E-mark approval.
Indicators, rear and brake light are E-mark approved and require no further documents.
They can easily be installed following the installation regulations.
Price per pair