Hashiru LED indicators 12 M8 with glass body
Uniquely designed indicator body made entirely of "Chrystal" plastic and LED technology.
- Illumination of the entire body when indicator is on
- Increased safety thanks to improved visibility
- More likely to notice indicator that has not been switched off
- Very bright
- Lightweight plastic housing with a sturdy aluminium base
- Attachment via M8x1.25 threads and nut
- One bright LED
- Includes protection against voltage spikes in the on-board power supply (black block in the cables)
- 12 volt, 3 watt
Length without thread: 52 mm
Wide glass body: 35 mm
Height: 17 mm
Depth: 15 mm
Thread length: 20 mm
Cable length: 63 cm
Ø Round receptacles: 4 mm
Weight: 36 g
Lens: PMMA (polymethyl methacrylate "synthetic, transparent thermoplastic resin")
Foot: Aluminium alloy
Yellow = Plus indicator
Black = Earth
If the statutory clearances cannot otherwise be maintained or if the number plate is simply in the way, additional matching extensions can also be used for the indicator arm (order no. 50170400860, 50170400870 or 50170400871).
When using LED indicators on bikes that originally did not use LED indicators, it may be necessary to change the indicator relays and/or resistors in order to reduce the flashing frequency to an acceptable level.
With E-mark approval for front and back.
The indicators are supplied with an E-approval mark and require no further documents.
They can easily be installed following the installation regulations.
- Super schick, klein und richtig hell
Fazir: Alles bestens. Danke an Mona und ihr Team