Highsider LED Indicator Pair Falcon
With "Light Guide" technology for unique illumination.
- The LED is located in the base of the indicator and causes a reflector to light up
- Produces very high quality illumination when it shines
- Heavy metal housing with rubber base for protection against vibrations
- Black with tinted glass or chrome with clear glass
- Attachment via M8 threads and nut
- 12 volt, 3.5 watt
- Including a black box for dampening voltage spikes (not responsible for the flashing frequency)
Glass length x width x height 6 x42 x 16 mm
Overall length x width x height (without threads) 12 x 59 x 18 mm
Thread length 20 mm
Cable length approx. 730 mm
When using LED indicators on bikes that originally did not use LED indicators, it may be necessary to change the indicator relays and/or resistors in order to reduce the flashing frequency to an acceptable level.
With E-mark approval for front and back.
The indicators are supplied with an E-approval mark and require no further documents.
They can easily be installed following the installation regulations.
- Qualität, ausgeklügelte Details