TRW Lucas clutch spring set
Reinforced clutch springs to replace the originals.
- Approx. 10% higher contact pressure compared to the original springs in new condition
- As springs are put into operation the difference compared to older original springs is significantly noticeable
- The reinforcement is achieved either via a longer length or tighter turns
- Protected against corrosion by a galvanized surface
- It is also recommended to replace the springs if the clutch pads are being replaced
- Complete set with all required springs - the number after the dash in the article description indicates the number of springs in the set (MEF ...- 6 = 6 springs included)
Clutch springs need no certification and therefore, no mark of conformity, certificate or type approval.
Price per set