clutch spring kit MEF131-5
TRW Lucas clutch spring set
Reinforced clutch springs to replace the originals.
- Approx. 10% higher contact pressure compared to the original springs in new condition
- As springs are put into operation the difference compared to older original springs is significantly noticeable
- The reinforcement is achieved either via a longer length or tighter turns
- Protected against corrosion by a galvanized surface
- It is also recommended to replace the springs if the clutch pads are being replaced
- Complete set with all required springs - the number after the dash in the article description indicates the number of springs in the set (MEF ...- 6 = 6 springs included)
Clutch springs need no certification and therefore, no mark of conformity, certificate or type approval.
Price per set
- Shipping & delivery
We always give our best to handle your order as fast as possible. Orders which are placed before 2 pm on a work day are usually handed over to our logistics partner (DHL) on the same day if in stock.
4.95 Euro within Germany, Poland
5.95 Euro in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Luxembourg, Netherlands
9.95 Euro Spain, Finland, United Kingdom, Italy, Sweden
14.95 Euro Cyprus, Czech Republic, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Portugal
19.95 Euro Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, Malta, Slovenia, Slovakia, Romania, Bulgaria
All delivery costs are charged per order.
In our online shop, you can choose from various payment options. You can pay by invoice, direct debit, cash on delivery, credit card or finance.
Kupplung wieder wie neu!
- Product Questions (0)
Fragen zum Produkt