Knee brace K300 white/black
POD® Knee Braces K300
The POD® Knee Brace K300 has been designed with inspiration from the human body. The result is a kneepad which is shaped to divert occurring energies and absorb those which normally act on the legs and knees in the case of shocks and vibrations.
Comfort & Features:
- Made of injection molded fibreglass furnished with nylon
- antibacterial and moisture-wicking lining (100% polyester)
- Hinged knee shell
- Plastic cup on knee
- Asymmetrical design
- Soft biofoam chassis
- 4 Velcro straps for optimum comfort
- Self-adjusting kneecap protection
- High functionality
+++ only available online +++
- approx. 650 g
Scope of delivery:
- 1 pair
POD® knee protectors are size- and side-specific products and proper sizing is critical to the performance of the braces. Due to the different knee shapes and dimensions, these tables should be used only as a recommendation in assessing the right size.
- Size S: Knee width: 10.2 cm - 10.8 cm / knee circumference: 32.0 cm - 34. cm
- Size M: Knee width: 10.8 cm - 11.4 cm / knee circumference: 34.0 cm - 36.0 cm
- Size L: Knee width: 11.4 cm - 12.0 cm / knee circumference: 36.0 cm - 38 cm
- Size XL: Knee width: 12.0 cm - 12.7 cm / knee circumference: 38.0 cm - 40.2 cm
- Shipping & delivery
We always give our best to handle your order as fast as possible. Orders which are placed before 2 pm on a work day are usually handed over to our logistics partner (DHL) on the same day if in stock.
4.95 Euro within Germany, Poland
5.95 Euro in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Luxembourg, Netherlands
9.95 Euro Spain, Finland, United Kingdom, Italy, Sweden
14.95 Euro Cyprus, Czech Republic, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Portugal
19.95 Euro Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, Malta, Slovenia, Slovakia, Romania, Bulgaria
All delivery costs are charged per order.
In our online shop, you can choose from various payment options. You can pay by invoice, direct debit, cash on delivery, credit card or finance.
- Product Questions (0)
Fragen zum Produkt