Arrow Exhaust Indy exhaust for CBR 1000 RR 2008 to 2013 titan/carbon
Arrow Indy Race Exhaust
Visually as well as acoustically an extremely attractive tail pipe silencer.
- TIG and WIG welded with the highest handmade skill
- Oval shape
- Depending upon the model, the outer shell is made from aluminium, titanium or carbon (see the first material specification in the item description/drop-down box)
- Depending upon the model the exhaust is stainless steel in “classic style” or with carbon end caps (see the second material specification in the item description/drop-down box)
- Otherwise, entirely made from stainless steel
- Removable dB-Killer for racing use off of public roads
- As a slip-on, fits the production manifold or pre-silencer with all of the mounting parts to replace the original tail pipe silencer
- For some models, configured as a complete installation, including the manifold (designated in the material specification in the item description/drop-down box as 4in1
With EC certification (only valid if the dB-Killer is installed and not modified!!).
The tail pipe silencer requires an E-certification mark with a registration number behind it.
Therefore, no other documents are required beyond this. You need not carry registration documents.
For models supplied with the catalytic converter, this also must also be replaced.
For our Swiss customers:
Please note that the Swiss highway code requires that a valid Certificate of Approval must subsequently be obtained through one of our Swiss shops.
Price each or, when indicated, per pair for both sides of the bike.