rear lowering kit S15 010 BMW R 1200 GS LC
Mizu Rear Shock Lowering Kit
Our rear shock lowering kit puts both your feet on the ground.
Enjoy sure and comfortable footing.
Only when you have sure footing is motorcycle riding really so much fun!
- Installing the lowering kit drops the motorcycle to a comfortable seat height.
- Since one kit can fit many models, find the indications for how low your drop is in the Bike DB for your model.
- The drop is measured by us vertically above the rear axle
- The conversion parts for lowering are very different from item to item
Versions (see item text/selection field):
- S(ystem) 1 = 2-point brace for the deflection of the strut
- S(ystem) 2 = strut eye for original strut - a spring press is necessary for mounting!
- S(ystem) 3 = aluminium strut with needle bearings and oil seals
- S ystem) 8 = replacement spring for the original strut
- S ystem) 9 = 3-point braces for the deflection of the strut
- S(ystem) 11 = 2-point aluminum strut with 1x needle bearings & oil seal
- S(ystem) 15 = spring plate for the original strut - a spring press is necessary for mounting!
- (System) 14 = milled aluminium parallel running link bracket
- (System) 19 = change of the piston rod of the original strut = NOTE: The shock absorber has to be sent to Mizu for this - that’s why the purchasing of S19 is ONLY possible via the shops and not via the post!!
With operating permit.
The accompanying operating permit booklet must be with you when you ride.
An entry in the bike documents is possible for reasons of convenience, but not required.
For new models it may be the case that, owing to reasons of time, the operating permit has not yet been updated with the Federal Motor Transport Authority - in this case, the kit is then supplied with a TÜV part certificate and the tester (TÜV, Dekra, etc.) must certify the proper installation before use on public roads.
This test certificate must then be carried while driving, similar to the operating permit.
As soon as possible (that is, the next visit to the road traffic department for registration or change of address) this should be transferred into the registration documents.
Price per set for one bike
For our Swiss customers:
Please note, that due to the Swiss traffic regulation you’ll need a valid allowance certificate which will be issued by our Swiss shop assistants and will NOT be delivered with the article.
- Shipping & delivery
We always give our best to handle your order as fast as possible. Orders which are placed before 2 pm on a work day are usually handed over to our logistics partner (DHL) on the same day if in stock.
4.95 Euro within Germany, Poland
5.95 Euro in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Luxembourg, Netherlands
9.95 Euro Spain, Finland, United Kingdom, Italy, Sweden
14.95 Euro Cyprus, Czech Republic, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Portugal
19.95 Euro Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, Malta, Slovenia, Slovakia, Romania, Bulgaria
All delivery costs are charged per order.
In our online shop, you can choose from various payment options. You can pay by invoice, direct debit, cash on delivery, credit card or finance.
- Product Questions (0)
Here you can ask public questions which can be answered not only by us, but also by other customers. If you have a private question, please use our contact form.
Fragen zum Produkt