Alurack for Yamaha XT 660 Z Tenere 2008-
Hepco & Becker Alurack Luggage Rack
Sturdy aluminium luggage rack with high quality optics.
- Tubular steel rack with transverse plate
- Depending on the model, as a complete carrier or as an extension for the standard original carrier
- If not otherwise stated, always compatible with Hepco & Becker pannier holders, or saddlebag holders - but can also be mounted independently
- Transverse plate with integrated plastic bezel covering the fixing points
- All-round attachment points for luggage lash straps
- The included diagonal bracket can be fitted as required
- With the bracket all Hepco & Becker topcases without universal adapter plate (except Orbit and standard aluminium topcase) can be very firmly fixed - at no additional cost for additional adapters
- If the standard aluminium topcase is to be used, an adapter (70120001020 or 70120001021) is additionally required
- The Orbit topcase and almost all topcases with universal adapter plates can be mounted without the bracket (not only from Hepco & Becker)
- Roll bags, tents, etc. can be mounted easily in both cases, whereby the bracket adds even more stability here
- All carriers are precisely matched to your motorcycle model, which is the only way we can guarantee absolute compatibility, making your work easier and sparing us returns
- with easily-understandable and comprehensive installation instructions
- Rack extension (70020510000 or 70020510001) if more bearing surface is desired for the transport of luggage rolls and the like
- Small Sport Star bag (70250200010) matching the carrier shape
Luggage racks need no certification and therefore, no test marks, certificates or operating permits.
- Shipping & delivery
We always give our best to handle your order as fast as possible. Orders which are placed before 2 pm on a work day are usually handed over to our logistics partner (DHL) on the same day if in stock.
4.95 Euro within Germany, Poland
5.95 Euro in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Luxembourg, Netherlands
9.95 Euro Spain, Finland, United Kingdom, Italy, Sweden
14.95 Euro Cyprus, Czech Republic, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Portugal
19.95 Euro Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, Malta, Slovenia, Slovakia, Romania, Bulgaria
All delivery costs are charged per order.
In our online shop, you can choose from various payment options. You can pay by invoice, direct debit, cash on delivery, credit card or finance.
- Product Questions (0)
Here you can ask public questions which can be answered not only by us, but also by other customers. If you have a private question, please use our contact form.
Fragen zum Produkt