fork tube 33/598mm (compare 44013-1025)
The inexpensive replacement of bent or worn out tailpipes optimizes the driving behaviour of the motorcycle.
- High-quality chrome plated surface for low-friction response
- Optical defects are eliminated
- The durability of the fork mountings is often also greatly reduced by small damages in the dip tube - a new tube changes this
- If no page is specified in the item description/selection field, the standpipe can be used on the right and left
- An OEM number is given in the item description/selection field, this is only for comparative purposes and is NOT intended as a description for this article
- Made in Italy
Dimensions (see item description):
Outer diameter x length in mm
Permit (in Germany):
As in form and function the fork tubes are not approved in accordance with the original fork tube they do not need any mark of conformity, certificates or type approvals.
- Shipping & delivery
We always give our best to handle your order as fast as possible. Orders which are placed before 2 pm on a work day are usually handed over to our logistics partner (DHL) on the same day if in stock.
4.95 Euro within Germany, Poland
5.95 Euro in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Luxembourg, Netherlands
9.95 Euro Spain, Finland, United Kingdom, Italy, Sweden
14.95 Euro Cyprus, Czech Republic, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Portugal
19.95 Euro Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, Malta, Slovenia, Slovakia, Romania, Bulgaria
All delivery costs are charged per order.
In our online shop, you can choose from various payment options. You can pay by invoice, direct debit, cash on delivery, credit card or finance.
- Product Questions (0)
Fragen zum Produkt