Kern-Stabi Fork Brace
Prevents torsion of the fork.
- Prevents oscillation
- Prevents the fork from wobbling
- Therefore, much higher riding safety and targeting accuracy
- Extremely light and very stable
- High-strength special aluminium
- Polished to a high lustre (if no colour is specified), black or gold anodised for some models
- Fork must NOT be disassembled for mounting
- Stress-free mounting thanks to longitudinal adjustment of 3 mm maximum
- The dimensions specified in the description or in the drop-down box indicate the inner diameter and the distance between the rods.
- Versions with an A behind these dimensions have a clamp for fixing fork boots
Permission (in Germany):
With TÜV part certificate.
The installation must be approved through testing by the TÜV, Dekra, GTÜ, etc.
Their certification must then be carried while riding as proof , similar to an operating permit.
At the earliest opportunity (registering, un-registering or making other changes) it should then be added to the bike papers.
For our Swiss customers:
Please note, that due to the Swiss traffic regulation you’ll need a valid allowance certificate which will be issued by our Swiss shop assistants and will NOT be delivered with the article.
- Top Teil !
Lieferung und Service tadellos!
- falsche Grösse