fork stabiliser 62-81,5 Suzuki DR 650 1990 to 2000
Kern-Stabi Fork Brace
Prevents torsion of the fork.
- Prevents oscillation
- Prevents the fork from wobbling
- Therefore, much higher riding safety and targeting accuracy
- Extremely light and very stable
- High-strength special aluminium
- Polished to a high lustre (if no colour is specified), black or gold anodised for some models
- Fork must NOT be disassembled for mounting
- Stress-free mounting thanks to longitudinal adjustment of 3 mm maximum
- The dimensions specified in the description or in the drop-down box indicate the inner diameter and the distance between the rods.
- Versions with an A behind these dimensions have a clamp for fixing fork boots
Permission (in Germany):
With TÜV part certificate.
The installation must be approved through testing by the TÜV, Dekra, GTÜ, etc.
Their certification must then be carried while riding as proof , similar to an operating permit.
At the earliest opportunity (registering, un-registering or making other changes) it should then be added to the bike papers.
For our Swiss customers:
Please note, that due to the Swiss traffic regulation you’ll need a valid allowance certificate which will be issued by our Swiss shop assistants and will NOT be delivered with the article.
- Shipping & delivery
We always give our best to handle your order as fast as possible. Orders which are placed before 2 pm on a work day are usually handed over to our logistics partner (DHL) on the same day if in stock.
4.95 Euro within Germany, Poland
5.95 Euro in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Luxembourg, Netherlands
9.95 Euro Spain, Finland, United Kingdom, Italy, Sweden
14.95 Euro Cyprus, Czech Republic, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Portugal
19.95 Euro Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, Malta, Slovenia, Slovakia, Romania, Bulgaria
All delivery costs are charged per order.
In our online shop, you can choose from various payment options. You can pay by invoice, direct debit, cash on delivery, credit card or finance.
- Product Questions (0)
Here you can ask public questions which can be answered not only by us, but also by other customers. If you have a private question, please use our contact form.
Fragen zum Produkt