Rizoma Street Footrest pair, without adapter linkages!!
Comfort and grip in classic style.
- Footrest element pair milled from full-billet aluminium with top-quality anodisation
- The special milling offers outstanding hold on the rests
- The shape of the large contact surface offers great comfort
- Prevents slippage and channels water as well as any foreign objects away through the grooves and milled slots
- With the additionally required Rizoma Adapter Linkages (60380603100 and following) the rests can be installed easily in place of the original as rider’s or passenger’s footrests.
- These footrests do not fit the Rizoma Touring Adapter Linkage or adapter linkages from other manufacturers
Width: 86.5 mm
Inner/outer depth: 40/31 mm
Adapter socket diameter: 18 mm
Permit (in Germany):
With TÜV part certificate (in combination with the Rizoma adapter linkages).
The tester (TÜV, Dekra, etc.) must certify the proper installation before use on public roads.
This test certificate must then be carried while driving, similar to the operating permit.
As soon as possible (that is, the next visit to the road traffic department for registration or change of address) this should be transferred into the registration documents.
Models not included here must be registered after testing by the test engineer with special approval.
Price per pair (without adapter linkage)