Rizoma Footrest Unit RRC
The obviously sporty design here clearly emphasises that functionality and performance are the main focus.
- Individually adjustable (like original, back, higher, lower – each in multiple possible combinations)
- Replaceable foot pedal and highly adjustable foot brake lever
- Has a special rigidity and is up to 30% lighter than the original
- Made from CNC-milled and high-quality anodised billet aluminium
- Pure aluminium heel protectors fabricated for maximum rigidity and protection
- For extreme riding situations, the installed B Pro rests have a Derlyn® wear pad
- The rests are always supplied in black – for colour matching, additional B-Pro rests can be ordered (60380603050 and following)
- Most models include an inverted shift (first gear on top) for selective use
Kawasaki Z 800 = without shift inversion lever, passenger footrests omitted – only solo use possible!
Ducati 1199 Panigale S = inverted shifting also possible with Ducati shifting unit!
Honda CBR 600 RR from 2013 = inverted shifting only possible for models without ABS!
Permit (in Germany):
With TÜV part certificate.
The tester (TÜV, Dekra, etc.) must certify the proper installation before use on public roads.
This test certificate must then be carried while driving, similar to the operating permit.
As soon as possible (that is, the next visit to the road traffic department for registration or change of address) this should be transferred into the registration documents.
Price per pair for both sides of the bike