rear set control kit RRC PER214 Ducati 1199 Panigale /S
Rizoma Footrest Unit RRC
The obviously sporty design here clearly emphasises that functionality and performance are the main focus.
- Individually adjustable (like original, back, higher, lower – each in multiple possible combinations)
- Replaceable foot pedal and highly adjustable foot brake lever
- Has a special rigidity and is up to 30% lighter than the original
- Made from CNC-milled and high-quality anodised billet aluminium
- Pure aluminium heel protectors fabricated for maximum rigidity and protection
- For extreme riding situations, the installed B Pro rests have a Derlyn® wear pad
- The rests are always supplied in black – for colour matching, additional B-Pro rests can be ordered (60380603050 and following)
- Most models include an inverted shift (first gear on top) for selective use
Kawasaki Z 800 = without shift inversion lever, passenger footrests omitted – only solo use possible!
Ducati 1199 Panigale S = inverted shifting also possible with Ducati shifting unit!
Honda CBR 600 RR from 2013 = inverted shifting only possible for models without ABS!
Permit (in Germany):
With TÜV part certificate.
The tester (TÜV, Dekra, etc.) must certify the proper installation before use on public roads.
This test certificate must then be carried while driving, similar to the operating permit.
As soon as possible (that is, the next visit to the road traffic department for registration or change of address) this should be transferred into the registration documents.
Price per pair for both sides of the bike
- Shipping & delivery
We always give our best to handle your order as fast as possible. Orders which are placed before 2 pm on a work day are usually handed over to our logistics partner (DHL) on the same day if in stock.
4.95 Euro within Germany, Poland
5.95 Euro in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Luxembourg, Netherlands
9.95 Euro Spain, Finland, United Kingdom, Italy, Sweden
14.95 Euro Cyprus, Czech Republic, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Portugal
19.95 Euro Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, Malta, Slovenia, Slovakia, Romania, Bulgaria
All delivery costs are charged per order.
In our online shop, you can choose from various payment options. You can pay by invoice, direct debit, cash on delivery, credit card or finance.
- Product Questions (0)
Here you can ask public questions which can be answered not only by us, but also by other customers. If you have a private question, please use our contact form.
Fragen zum Produkt