twin shocks Road 910 Honda CB 450 S from 1986
Hagon Twin Shocks
Timeless classic suspension struts combining up-to-date technology with a price of yesterday. They have some technical details that are not visible.
Perfect to exchange worn out suspension struts or to actively upgrade the existing chassis.
- especially adjusted to the particular vehicle
- the struts offer clean comfort with high reserves
- specifically developed valve pistons for the the right damping
- the damping automatically regulates itself thanks to a controlled system by the compression speed
- slow compression (f.e. bump) = firm for best roadholding, fast compression (f.e. drain cover) = soft for best comfort
- thick 12-mm damping rods decrease wear and tear and increase the progressive damping
- the preload is triply adjustable and allows accomodation to the actual load
- including hook-key for adjusting the spring
- available for nearly every post-war motorcycle with twin shocks
- for some models suspension struts are available not only in standard height but also in lowering
- all versions have the same technology, only the optics are different
- Road type 910 (type 911 if with lowering): black with high-quality chromed springs (in the picture on the bottom right)
- Classic 1 type 915 (type 916 if with lowering): like Road, but with chrome caps above the springs (in the picture on the top 2. right)
- Classic 2 type 920 (type 921 if with lowering): like Road, but with entirely in chrome caps encapsulated springs (in the picture on the top right)
- Classic 3 type 925 (type 926 if with lowering): like Road, but with entirely encapsulated springs, down/inside chrome, up/outside black (in the picture on the top 2. left)
- Chopper type 930 (type 931 if with lowering): like Road, but entirely chromed (in the picture on the bottom left)
- Enduro type 935 (type 936 if with lowering): black with divided spring in chrome/black for models with long pitchs of spring (in the picture on the top left)
Depending on the model with ABE type approval (common models) or with TÜV parts approval (rare models).
In case of a binding order in one of our stores there are the following possibilities:
- If you find here for your model f.e. only the Road version, you can get the different Classic and Chopper versions in the store – according to your personal taste.
- Adjustment to your personal needs (free of charge) – if indicating driver's and passenger's weight (including equipment), preferred intended use (mostly solo, often in twos, with luggage, race circuit, country road etc.) and way of driving, the suspension struts are suitably constructed and adjusted.
- There's indeed a difference if a 60 kg person mostly drives alone or with the permissible total weight – spring rate and absorption are correspondingly chosen.
- Highering or lowering (without extra charge) is possible, if technically realizable.If it's not in standardly offered dimensions, the suspension struts are only delivered with an approval.
- If you don't find your model here, ask in one of our stores, they are available for nearly every motorcylcle with two suspension struts, if necessary they can be manufactured according to specifications (if necessary with extra charge).
Due to logistic reasons such individual constructions can not be delivered, the supension struts have to be ordered bindingly and picked up at the store.
Price per pair (two pieces for both sides of the vehicle)
For our Swiss customers:
Please note, that due to the Swiss traffic regulation you’ll need a valid allowance certificate which will be issued by our Swiss shop assistants and will NOT be delivered with the article.
- Shipping & delivery
We always give our best to handle your order as fast as possible. Orders which are placed before 2 pm on a work day are usually handed over to our logistics partner (DHL) on the same day if in stock.
4.95 Euro within Germany, Poland
5.95 Euro in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Luxembourg, Netherlands
9.95 Euro Spain, Finland, United Kingdom, Italy, Sweden
14.95 Euro Cyprus, Czech Republic, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Portugal
19.95 Euro Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, Malta, Slovenia, Slovakia, Romania, Bulgaria
All delivery costs are charged per order.
In our online shop, you can choose from various payment options. You can pay by invoice, direct debit, cash on delivery, credit card or finance.
- Product Questions (0)
Here you can ask public questions which can be answered not only by us, but also by other customers. If you have a private question, please use our contact form.
Fragen zum Produkt