YSS Suspension Strut G362-Series
The G-Series shock absorbers have a expansion tank as well as pressure and rebound adjustment.
- Sensitive response
- Very high stability, i.e. shock absorption, thanks to the expansion tank
- PTFE-coated slide bushing and heat-treated hard chrome-plated piston rod are exemplary for the high-quality materials
- Spring pretensioning continuously adjustable by means of fine threads
- Rebound damping can be adjusted over a wide range via handwheel in 60 clicks
- Compression damping on the expansion tank can be adjusted to 3 different settings (soft/medium/hard)
- Piston diameter 36 mm
- Piston rod 12 mm
- Installation tool included in the delivery
- The colour in the item description or drop-down box refers to the suspension strut colour
- The three-digit number in the item description or drop-down box indicates the length of the shock absorber – so, for example 270 = 270mm
- If an L follows the length specification in the item description or in the drop-down box, this suspension strut additionally has an integrated height adjustment of +/- 5 mm
Permission (in Germany):
With operating permit.
The accompanying operating permit booklet must be with you when you ride.
An entry in the bike documents is possible for reasons of convenience, but not required.
Price each or, when indicated as stereo, per pair for both sides of the bike.For our Swiss customers:
Please note, that due to the Swiss traffic regulation you’ll need a valid allowance certificate which will be issued by our Swiss shop assistants and will NOT be delivered with the article.