shock absorber Ecoline 540 Suzuki XF 650 Freewind
Wilbers Suspension Struts Ecoline 530, 531 or 540
Improved responsiveness and large reserves for good road adhesion resulting in great grip and comfort - for a clearly improved road position.
It is surprising what is possible with these suspension struts - even with supposed good original suspension elements.
- Eco design as reasonable substitute and to improve the absorption
- the spring pretensioning is infinitely adjustable
- radial pistons, guidance for wet running and high-quality self-aligning bearings define the standard for this basic suspension strut
- all aluminium parts are made of 7075 airplane aluminium and exquisitely anodised
- always with black spring
- type 540 with 46 mm piston diameter for good responsiveness (left in the picture)
- type 530 with 36 mm piston diameter for models with limited space (in the middle of the picture)
- type 531 like type 530 but with chrome cover on the upper end of the suspension strut (right in the picture)
- for models with two suspension struts as TS version (twin shock) a pair of stereo suspension struts - view article denomination
- for homogenous road-handling it is recommended to use the suspension struts together with the Wilbers fork springs
- Wilbers supension struts are usually no stock goods, they are built on demand and have therefore a certain delivery time
With ABE type approval
-the delivered ABE booklet has to be carried along.
Does not require registration, but can be entered in your vehicle documentation for convenience reasons.
In case of a binding order in one of our stores, there are the following individualization options:
- Adjustment to your personal needs (free of charge) – if indicating driver's and passenger's weight (including equipment), preferred intended use (mostly solo, often in twos, with luggage, race circuit, country road etc.) and way of driving, the suspension struts are suitably constructed and adjusted. There's indeed a difference if a 60 kg person mostly drives alone or with the permissible total weight – spring rate and absorption are correspondingly chosen.
- Highering or lowering (without extra charge) is possible, if technically realizable. If it's not in standardly offered dimensions, the suspension struts are only delivered with an approval.
- If you don't find your model here, ask in one of our stores, they are available for nearly every motorcycle and quad, if necessary they can be manufactured according to specifications (where required with extra cost).
- The same is valid for hydraulic spring pretensioning and highering. Both is possible for most of the suspension struts, if they are not to find here (with extra charge).
Due to logistic reasons such individual constructions can not be delivered, the supension strut has to be ordered bindingly and picked up at the store.
Price per piece (only TS versions for 2 pieces).
For our Swiss customers:
Please note, that due to the Swiss traffic regulation you’ll need a valid allowance certificate which will be issued by our Swiss shop assistants and will NOT be delivered with the article.
- Shipping & delivery
We always give our best to handle your order as fast as possible. Orders which are placed before 2 pm on a work day are usually handed over to our logistics partner (DHL) on the same day if in stock.
4.95 Euro within Germany, Poland
5.95 Euro in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Luxembourg, Netherlands
9.95 Euro Spain, Finland, United Kingdom, Italy, Sweden
14.95 Euro Cyprus, Czech Republic, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Portugal
19.95 Euro Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, Malta, Slovenia, Slovakia, Romania, Bulgaria
All delivery costs are charged per order.
In our online shop, you can choose from various payment options. You can pay by invoice, direct debit, cash on delivery, credit card or finance.
- Product Questions (0)
Here you can ask public questions which can be answered not only by us, but also by other customers. If you have a private question, please use our contact form.
Fragen zum Produkt