Ecoline suspension strut 530 für BMW K 100 RS 16V
Wilbers Suspension Struts Ecoline 530
Optimised response and large reserves result in very secure traction for a lot of grip with high comfort. Bottom line: clearly improved handling.
It is usually surprising to see all things that are possible with these suspension elements – even for chassis that are supposedly still in good condition.
- The eco design as an inexpensive replacement and for improving shock absorption
- Continuous adjustment of the spring pre-tension
- Radial pistons, wet run guidance and high-quality self-aligning bearing set the standard for this basic suspension strut
- All aluminium parts are manufactured with 7075 aircraft aluminium and exquisitely anodised
- Always with black spring
- Type 530 with 36 mm piston diameter for models with confined spaces
- For homogenous handling it is always suggested that the suspension struts are used together with the Wilbers fork springs
- Wilbers suspension struts are not normally in stock. They are built to order and therefore require a certain amount of time to be supplied
With operating permit
The accompanying operating permit booklet must be with you when you ride.
An entry in the bike documents is possible for reasons of convenience, but not required.
For few, usually rare models, a TÜV part certificate is supplied. In this case, another examiner (TÜV, Dekra, etc.) must examine and confirm the installation.
The following customisation options are available for binding orders at our shop:
- Everything tuned to your needs at no extra charge: If you specify the weight of the rider and, if applicable, the passenger (including equipment), preferred intended use (mostly solo, often as a pair, with baggage, on the racetrack, country roads, etc.), and riding style, the suspension struts are built and tuned to be a perfect fit. It certainly makes a difference whether a 60 kg person mostly rides alone or takes full advantage of the total permissible weight – the spring rate and absorption are then selected accordingly.
- It possible to lift or lower the suspension to any setting at no extra charge, provided this is technically feasible. However, if this is desired to an extreme extent, it may be that the suspension strut no longer has an operating permit but is instead supplied with a certificate.
For our Swiss customers:
Please note, that due to the Swiss traffic regulation you’ll need a valid allowance certificate which will be issued by our Swiss shop assistants and will NOT be delivered with the article.
- Shipping & delivery
We always give our best to handle your order as fast as possible. Orders which are placed before 2 pm on a work day are usually handed over to our logistics partner (DHL) on the same day if in stock.
4.95 Euro within Germany, Poland
5.95 Euro in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Luxembourg, Netherlands
9.95 Euro Spain, Finland, United Kingdom, Italy, Sweden
14.95 Euro Cyprus, Czech Republic, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Portugal
19.95 Euro Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, Malta, Slovenia, Slovakia, Romania, Bulgaria
All delivery costs are charged per order.
In our online shop, you can choose from various payment options. You can pay by invoice, direct debit, cash on delivery, credit card or finance.
- Product Questions (0)
Here you can ask public questions which can be answered not only by us, but also by other customers. If you have a private question, please use our contact form.
Fragen zum Produkt