shock absorber 641 Blueline BMW F 800 GS from 2012
Wilbers Suspension Strut Type 641
Improved responsiveness and large reserves for good road adhesion resulting in great grip and comfort - for a clearly improved road position.
The equalising reservoir on the tube makes sure the absorption remains the same also with stronger loads (course, off-road, holiday tour, high temperatures).
It is surprising what is possible with these suspension struts - even with supposed good original supension elements.
- the equalising reservoir is installed on a steel flex line
- the flexible tube makes it possible to put the equalising reservoir where there is space - e.g. on the rear frame where the airstream provides cooling
- also the setting buttons for the low- and high-speed-zone of the compression level, adjustable in 22 levels, are easily accessible from outside
- of course, the preload is infinitely adjustable and an extremely wide range of rebound settings are available using an open bleed mechanism with 22 clicks of adjustment
- due to the extremely wide setting zone the right system for normal street use, course, the world trip and all the other fields of application
- 641 with 46 mm piston diameter
- radial pistons, guidance for wet running and self-aligning bearings with PTFE guides
- Blueline comes with a blue spring and a red setting ring, Black Line comes with a black spring and a silver setting ring
- for models with two suspension struts as TS version (twin shock) a pair of stereo suspension struts - view article denomination
- version +625 (view article denomination) = including hydraulic spring pretensioning with hand wheel for a quick and easy handling when changing crew/load often
- version +629 (view article denomination) = including manual height adjustment on the suspension strut fixing
- for homogenous road-handling it is recommended to use the suspension struts together with the Wilbers fork springs
- Wilbers supension struts are usually no stock goods, they are built on demand and have therefore a certain delivery time
With ABE type approval
-the delivered ABE booklet has to be carried along.
Does not require registration, but can be entered in your vehicle documentation for convenience reasons.
In case of a binding order in one of our stores, there are the following individualization options:
- Adjustment to your personal needs (free of charge) – if indicating driver's and passenger's weight (including equipment), preferred intended use (mostly solo, often in twos, with luggage, race circuit, country road etc.) and way of driving, the suspension struts are suitably constructed and adjusted. There's indeed a difference if a 60 kg person mostly drives alone or with the permissible total weight – spring rate and absorption are correspondingly chosen.
- Highering or lowering (without extra charge) is possible, if technically realizable. If it's not in standardly offered dimensions, the suspension struts are only delivered with an approval.
- If you don't find your model here, ask in one of our stores, they are available for nearly every motorcycle and quad, if necessary they can be manufactured according to specifications (where required with extra cost).
- The same is valid for hydraulic spring pretensioning and highering. Both is possible for most of the suspension struts, if they are not to find here (with extra charge).
Due to logistic reasons such individual constructions can not be delivered, the supension strut has to be ordered bindingly and picked up at the store.
Price per piece (only TS versions for 2 pieces).
For our Swiss customers:
Please note, that due to the Swiss traffic regulation you’ll need a valid allowance certificate which will be issued by our Swiss shop assistants and will NOT be delivered with the article.
- Shipping & delivery
We always give our best to handle your order as fast as possible. Orders which are placed before 2 pm on a work day are usually handed over to our logistics partner (DHL) on the same day if in stock.
4.95 Euro within Germany, Poland
5.95 Euro in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Luxembourg, Netherlands
9.95 Euro Spain, Finland, United Kingdom, Italy, Sweden
14.95 Euro Cyprus, Czech Republic, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Portugal
19.95 Euro Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, Malta, Slovenia, Slovakia, Romania, Bulgaria
All delivery costs are charged per order.
In our online shop, you can choose from various payment options. You can pay by invoice, direct debit, cash on delivery, credit card or finance.
- Product Questions (0)
Here you can ask public questions which can be answered not only by us, but also by other customers. If you have a private question, please use our contact form.
Fragen zum Produkt