Baas Bikeparts ES03 Cable Distributor Set for battery connection
More and more accessories (for example, GPS devices, heated handlebars, power outlets, charging ports, etc.) are connected directly to the terminals of the battery, which makes it difficult to fit them all when there is no longer enough space around the terminals – not only for batteries installed in tight spaces.
This distributor set makes it possible to connect a large number of loads while saving space using only a pair of ring connections on the battery.
- Makes it possible to connect a maximum of 5 cable lugs to one battery terminal. Usually there is no space for additional cable lugs on the battery once two have been connected because otherwise they get in each other’s way
- The cable lugs of various loads such as on-board socket, handlebar heating, electronic protector, retrofit hazard warning lights, indicator reminder, chain lubricator, etc. are collected using the collection screw and each led to the battery via a wire (red/black)
- The connecting wire is equipped with an 8 mm cable lug on one side to allow it to be connected to car or motorcycle batteries
- 2 plastic housings are used for insulation and can additionally be secured with a cable tie for safety
- A fuse (7.5 A) with bracket that can be mounted flexibly is included in the delivery for the red cable to the positive terminal
Length x width x height: 33 x 25 x 8 mm
Cable: 280 mm
Cable lug: 8 mm
Price per set (for one battery)
- Gute Idee miserabel umgesetzt