E1 Matt Black
Going to work or to the coast – for which way you choose, with the new E1 from SCHUBERTH you can completely focus on what lies ahead. Leave the beaten track to the others. The innovative Dual Sport Helmet for Enduro and adventure bike riders offers maximum convenience, flexibility and safety for on- and off-road use.
A complex air duct system inside the helmet shell ensures a comfortable air flow.
The head ventilation guides the air for circulation inside the helmet. The visor ventilation prevents fogging of the visor. A large regulated additional ventilation at the chin ensures your stamina on demanding tours. It provides litres of fresh air just when you really need it.
The chin part of the E1 can be folded up including visor and screen. The screen can be fixed in three different positions. The visor can be used independently of the screen.
The E1 is wind-resistant, eliminates pendular motion, causes no lift, no fluttering and is extremely quiet. Besides the customised helmet shape, a spoiler ensures a streamlined shape. Multiply wind tunnel tested, improved and designed to the last detail for maximum comfort.
- Material: S.T.R.O.N.G. fibre (special fibreglass-reinforced Duroplast Matrix), 2 helmet shell sizes
- Weight: About 1,600g* (+/- 50 g, depending on the helmet size)
- Visor: 2 mm polycarbonate, clear optical class 1, fog-free with anti-fog lens, turbulators for improved aero-acoustics, fast change due to quick-release system without tools
- Interior features: Interior with COOLMAX®, removable and washable (100% polyester), removable acoustic collar, enlarged reflective surfaces in the neck area
- Ventilation: Larger air intakes in the forehead area, chin ventilation, adjustable, improved air outlet through a new mesh fabric in the neck area (approximately 9 litres of fresh air per second at 100 km/h
- Closure: Micro-lock ratchet, adjustable both sides
- Extras: Integrated sun shield, scratch-resistant, 80% tint, including anti-fog lens.
- Certification: ECE 22/05
- Shipping & delivery
We always give our best to handle your order as fast as possible. Orders which are placed before 2 pm on a work day are usually handed over to our logistics partner (DHL) on the same day if in stock.
4.95 Euro within Germany, Poland
5.95 Euro in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Luxembourg, Netherlands
9.95 Euro Spain, Finland, United Kingdom, Italy, Sweden
14.95 Euro Cyprus, Czech Republic, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Portugal
19.95 Euro Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, Malta, Slovenia, Slovakia, Romania, Bulgaria
All delivery costs are charged per order.
In our online shop, you can choose from various payment options. You can pay by invoice, direct debit, cash on delivery, credit card or finance.
- Product Questions (0)
Here you can ask public questions which can be answered not only by us, but also by other customers. If you have a private question, please use our contact form.
Fragen zum Produkt