tacometer 60mm electronic until 15000 U/min polished
Shin Yo Tachometer 60 mm electronic
Electronic tachometer in classic form for almost every model.
- In a sturdy stainless steel housing
- Dial to 8000 rev/min or up to 15,000 rev/min
- Can be bolted on many places with the supplied retaining strut (for example on the handlebar)
- Also suitable for installation in panels (bolted without bracket with two M5 threads)
- 1:1 negative
- Polished case with white dial or black case with black dial
- White lighting
- Relatively simple connection to the original signal or the ignition coil/cables
Fitting Ø: 60 mm
Ø Border: 67 mm
Fitted depth: 46 mm
Total length with bracket: 68 mm
Ø mounting hole in retaining strut: 10 mm
Distance of mounting hole to centre: 45 mm
Distance M5 threaded centre/ centre: 45 mm
Cable length: 60 cm
Weight: 205 g
Permit (in Germany):
Tachometers do not require approval.
Thus, no mark of conformity or registration papers are needed.
- Shipping & delivery
We always give our best to handle your order as fast as possible. Orders which are placed before 2 pm on a work day are usually handed over to our logistics partner (DHL) on the same day if in stock.
4.95 Euro within Germany, Poland
5.95 Euro in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Luxembourg, Netherlands
9.95 Euro Spain, Finland, United Kingdom, Italy, Sweden
14.95 Euro Cyprus, Czech Republic, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Portugal
19.95 Euro Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, Malta, Slovenia, Slovakia, Romania, Bulgaria
All delivery costs are charged per order.
In our online shop, you can choose from various payment options. You can pay by invoice, direct debit, cash on delivery, credit card or finance.
Aber das ist Kleinkram, wenn man auf dem Motorrad sitzt und auf den DRZM schaut, ist alles gut.
War alles gut
Leider nicht Blau beleuchtet
- Product Questions (0)
Here you can ask public questions which can be answered not only by us, but also by other customers. If you have a private question, please use our contact form.
Fragen zum Produkt