Ladies’ touring leather/textile jacket 1.0 black
Reusch Ladies tours Leather / Textile Jacket 1.0
A tour jacket on which they can rely. Long developed, tested and fully thought through in materials and workmanship.
In addition to the waterproof construction for professional tours, strengthened large surface leather areas, particularly exposed areas.
Comfort & Features:
- Exterior construction of strong Cordura 500D original and hydrophobic buff
- Windproof, waterproof and breathable with R-Tex Z-liner membrane
- MVS-1 membrane ventilation system on chest, sleeve and back
- Integrated waterproof storm hood prevents water ingress between the helmet and collar (unfolded in the collar area)
- Removable, warm quilted thermal lining
- Highly breathable mesh lining
- Large-scale leather insert at critical wear points like shoulders and elbows
- Reflectors on chest, sleeve and back
- Width adjustment on collar, sleeve, hem, chest, waist and hem
- 4 waterproof outside pockets, 2 side pockets, 1 Napoleon pocket behind the front bar, 1 inside pocket and 1 cell phone pocket
- Connecting zip and seat web keeps the jacket in place
- Shoulder and elbow protector certified according to EN 1621-1,
- Individually adjustable
- Back protector certified in accordance with EN 1621-2, Class 1
- Shell: 100% nylon
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Shipping & delivery
We always give our best to handle your order as fast as possible. Orders which are placed before 2 pm on a work day are usually handed over to our logistics partner (DHL) on the same day if in stock.
4.95 Euro within Germany, Poland
5.95 Euro in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Luxembourg, Netherlands
9.95 Euro Spain, Finland, United Kingdom, Italy, Sweden
14.95 Euro Cyprus, Czech Republic, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Portugal
19.95 Euro Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, Malta, Slovenia, Slovakia, Romania, Bulgaria
All delivery costs are charged per order.
In our online shop, you can choose from various payment options. You can pay by invoice, direct debit, cash on delivery, credit card or finance.
Qualitativ hochwertig und funktional
-Thermofutter (braucht man nur in den Übergangszeiten)
-Bei kurzen Regenschauer hält sie dicht (Langstrecken im Starkregen habe ich damit nicht getestet)
-Gute Belüftungsöffnungen bei heißem Wetter
-hochwertig verarbeitet mit vielen tollen Details, Verstellmöglichkeiten, vor allem bietet sie gute Sicherheit durch mitgelieferte Protektoren und Leder/Cordura
Würde sie jederzeit wieder kaufen
- Product Questions (0)
Here you can ask public questions which can be answered not only by us, but also by other customers. If you have a private question, please use our contact form.
Fragen zum Produkt