CT5 Powersport Canbus Technology
CTEK CT5 Powersport Canbus Technology
Charging of bikes with CANBUS technology
The CT5 is a highly advanced microprocessor-controlled battery charger controlled with built-in automatic temperature compensation which provides unmatched performance when charging lead-acid batteries from 1.2 Ah up to 110 Ah. The CT5 solves a number of battery problems and is an ideal charger for the demanding user of, for example, powersport bikes, which often go unused for long periods of time, be it on land or by sea... The functions of the CT5 Powersport include a diagnosis of the battery condition to determine whether the battery can take and hold a charge, a patented automatic desulphuration step as well as a special reconditioning step which restores batteries in which acid layers have formed as well as fully discharged batteries. The AGM option is ideal for the maximisation of the performance and lifespan of most start/stop batteries. The built-in temperature compensation guarantees ideal charging performance, even under extreme conditions. The patented float/pulse trickle charging makes the CT5 ideal for long-term preservation. The overall process of the battery inspection, charging, and preservation can easily be tracked on the clear LED display. The CT5 has a 5-year warranty.
- COLD/AGM: Charging in cold weather, charging from AGM and start/stop batteries
- RECONDITIONED: Restorative charging of fully discharged batteries
- SMALL: Programme for charging small batteries
- NORMAL: Programme for charging normal batteries
- 12 V
- Voltage AC 220–240VAC, 50–60Hz
- Charging voltage SMALL, NORMAL: 14.4 V, 14.4 V, COLD/AGM: 14.7 V, RECONDITIONED: 15.8 V
- Min. battery voltage 2.0V
- Charging current 2.3A max
- Mains power 0.3A effective (at full charging current)
- Back current drain <1Ah/month
- Ripple <4%
- Ambient temperature -20 °C to +50 °C, output is automatically reduced at high
- Charger type 8-stage, fully automatic charging cycle
- All types of 12V lead-acid batteries (wet, maintenance free, Ca/Ca, AGM and gel)
- Battery capacity 5-25 Ah
- Insulation class IP65
- Temperature compensation by means of built-in adaptation of the charging voltage to the ambient temperature
- Measurements 168 x 65 x 38 mm (l x w x h)
- 0.6 kg
- Shipping & delivery
We always give our best to handle your order as fast as possible. Orders which are placed before 2 pm on a work day are usually handed over to our logistics partner (DHL) on the same day if in stock.
4.95 Euro within Germany, Poland
5.95 Euro in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Luxembourg, Netherlands
9.95 Euro Spain, Finland, United Kingdom, Italy, Sweden
14.95 Euro Cyprus, Czech Republic, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Portugal
19.95 Euro Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, Malta, Slovenia, Slovakia, Romania, Bulgaria
All delivery costs are charged per order.
In our online shop, you can choose from various payment options. You can pay by invoice, direct debit, cash on delivery, credit card or finance.
- Product Questions (0)
Here you can ask public questions which can be answered not only by us, but also by other customers. If you have a private question, please use our contact form.
Fragen zum Produkt