exhaust CS oval 110 Honda CBR 900 RR until 1997
BOS Exhaust Silencer
The BOS brand is a family business in the Netherlands which is in its second generation of developing and manufacturing exhaust systems for motorcycles.
The latest technology and the use of only absolutely high-end materials have made BOS into one of the leading exhaust brands in Germany, and even across Europe.
- The deep, gutsy and very “grown-up” sound is the signature sound of BOS
- Round or oval, according to the model
- The number in the item description or drop-down box gives the diameter of the tail pipe silencer in mm
- Depending upon the model, it fits as a slip-on with a connecting pipe on the original manifold or in a screw-on configuration for installation like the original silencer on a flange (always removable like the original silencer)
- All components are finished from stainless steel and hand polished for an optimal finish
- The outer shell is likewise made of stainless steel; black, similar to a carbon structure (CS in the item description); polished to a high gloss (EP in the item description); or matte (EM in the item description)
- Includes all pieces necessary for replacing the original silencer
With EC approval and with the dB-Eater which is removable for racing purposes.
For our Swiss customers:
Please note that the Swiss highway code requires that a valid Certificate of Approval must subsequently be obtained through one of our Swiss shops.
Price each or for two pieces if indicated as a pair
- Shipping & delivery
We always give our best to handle your order as fast as possible. Orders which are placed before 2 pm on a work day are usually handed over to our logistics partner (DHL) on the same day if in stock.
4.95 Euro within Germany, Poland
5.95 Euro in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Luxembourg, Netherlands
9.95 Euro Spain, Finland, United Kingdom, Italy, Sweden
14.95 Euro Cyprus, Czech Republic, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Portugal
19.95 Euro Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, Malta, Slovenia, Slovakia, Romania, Bulgaria
All delivery costs are charged per order.
In our online shop, you can choose from various payment options. You can pay by invoice, direct debit, cash on delivery, credit card or finance.
- Product Questions (0)
Here you can ask public questions which can be answered not only by us, but also by other customers. If you have a private question, please use our contact form.
Fragen zum Produkt