Alpinestars Corozal Adventure Stiefel
A premium, multi-material adventure touring boot the Corozal is packed with class-leading protective features, such as an advanced polymer shinplate and innovative lateral ankle protection with supporting biomechanical link between the upper boot and the lower foot structure. Every component on this boot is designed for weight-saving and performance regardless of the weather or terrain, from the integrated Drystar® breathable membrane to its advanced microfiber and suede chassis.
Features & comfort:
- Multi-material upper chassis incorporating PU-coater leather, microfiber and suede leather for excellentlevels of comfort, durability and abrasion resistance.
- Extensive front and lower rear accordion flex zones constructed from lightweight and durable microfiber for comfort, freedom of movement, control and support.
- Medial surface stamped suede panel for improved grip and protection.
- Innovative lateral ankle protection with biomechanical blade-link between the upper boot and the lower foot structure.
- TPU shift pad with specially designed patterning for improved grip.
- Leightweight, advanced polymer shin-plate and lateral ankle protections offer impact and resistance as well as structural support.
- Internal toe box and heel counter protection is layered under the upper for durability, improved feel and performance.
- Medial and lateral dual density ankle protector disk is subtly incorporated into boot chassis and offers strategic ankle protection.
- New buckle closure system: New system allows for easy and rapid in/out, plus a secure and highly personalized closure. The buckles include a micro-ratchet memory system and quick-release/locking for a quick, safe and precise closure. All buckles are replaceable.
- Wide-entry aperture opening of easy in and out, plus secure upper TPR and Velcro® closure system to allow for a wide-range of calf fit adjustment.
- Integrated soft foam surrounds ankle and collar for comfort, fit and additional shock absorption.
- Integrated breatheable Drystar® membrane for excellent all-weather performance to keep feet dry in difficult weather conditions.
- Breatheable textile interior lining throughout boot.
- Internal high modulus polyamide insole with integrated steel shank reinforcement for structure and support to the arch area.
- Midsole constructed from molded PU foam to make the boot bottom lighter without compromise performance.
- Highly flexible sole thread features Alpinestars´ exclusive vulcanized rubber compound for the optimal combination of comfort and grip.
- Removable anatomic foot-bed includes EVA foam and Lycra® for comfort and support.
- Ergonomic shaping for forefoot streamlining to enable greater control of the bike´s controls and for superior fit and comfort, wide-ranging foot profile.
- Available in US 7-13 correspinding to international sizes 40,5-48.
- Jeden Cent wert
Ich habe normalerweise Größe 43 bei den Motorradstiefeln, musste hier aber auf die Größe 45 gehen, da mein Fuß vorne relativ breit ist. Sie sitzen aber, auch wegen der einfach anzupassenden Schnallen, wie angegossen.
Ich würde mir den Stiefel sofort wieder kaufen.
- Super Motoradstiefel
ich habe normal Gr. 43 und habe mir Gr. 44,5 und passt wunderbar Gr. 43 wäre zu klein gewesen.
Die Größen bei Alpinestar fallen kleiner aus.
™ offers comfortable, hygienic wearing, solvent free, is carefully tested and is particularly effective in the economical use. 150ml