side number plate bracket AT for Rocker/Breakout
Wunderkind Custom Side-mounted license plate holder
Cleans up the tail and gives a clear view of the tyre.
- For side mounting on the rocker
- Aluminium CNC milled and finished with BLACKPearl anodisation
- Integrated LED lighting with concealed cables
- One simply pushes the number plate from above into the frame and secures it by means of a number plate light screwed to the number plate panel
- The number plate can be adjusted in the holder 3 steps in width and tilted up to thirty degrees
- In the case of even large modifications the individual ideal position can be found
- DE: for German number plates with a width of 180 mm and height of 200 mm
- AT: for Austrian number plates with a width of 170 mm and height of 210 mm
In addition to this license plate carrier, an approved reflector must also be attached to the tail.
This can be done on your own independently of the license plate carrier, or directly on the number plate by means of the Wunderkind Rear Reflector Set (Order No. 60390761000).
Permit (in Germany):
With TÜV part certificate.
The tester (TÜV, Dekra, etc.) must certify the proper installation before use on public roads.
This test certificate must then be carried while driving, similar to the operating permit.
As soon as possible (that is, the next visit to the road traffic department for registration or change of address) this should be transferred into the registration documents.
In the case of models not listed in the certification, the registration must be by special approval as appropriate.
For permitted operation, the use of a reflector (not in the delivery) and number plate light with E-authorisation (included here in the delivery) is mandatory.
Price each includes model-specific customising kit.
For our Swiss customers:
Please note, that due to the Swiss traffic regulation you’ll need a valid allowance certificate which will be issued by our Swiss shop assistants and will NOT be delivered with the article.
- Shipping & delivery
We always give our best to handle your order as fast as possible. Orders which are placed before 2 pm on a work day are usually handed over to our logistics partner (DHL) on the same day if in stock.
4.95 Euro within Germany, Poland
5.95 Euro in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Luxembourg, Netherlands
9.95 Euro Spain, Finland, United Kingdom, Italy, Sweden
14.95 Euro Cyprus, Czech Republic, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Portugal
19.95 Euro Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, Malta, Slovenia, Slovakia, Romania, Bulgaria
All delivery costs are charged per order.
In our online shop, you can choose from various payment options. You can pay by invoice, direct debit, cash on delivery, credit card or finance.
- Product Questions (0)
Here you can ask public questions which can be answered not only by us, but also by other customers. If you have a private question, please use our contact form.
Fragen zum Produkt