air filter CM61S for Ducati
Sprint Filter Air Exchange Filter
This permanent filter replaces the original air filter element. The air filter box is retained yet the airflow is increased.
- Special polyester fabric covered with an aluminium mesh
- Provides a maximum degree of airflow with optimum filtration
- Easy to maintain = fast maintenance/cleaning with compressed air or a brush
- Dry filter: No degreasing, oiling or drying necessary during cleaning!
- This filter can be used for a motorcycle’s entire lifespan
- Thanks to the long lifespan, this filter pays for itself within a short period of time
- Tight fit in the airbox
- Years of experience in racing and even as an OEM (for example, KTM) ensure high quality and function without the disadvantages of other products with regard to their laborious cleaning
Air exchange filters need no certification and, therefore, no test marks, certificates or operating permits.
Price per unit (for 2 pieces only if indicated as a pair)
- Shipping & delivery
We always give our best to handle your order as fast as possible. Orders which are placed before 2 pm on a work day are usually handed over to our logistics partner (DHL) on the same day if in stock.
4.95 Euro within Germany, Poland
5.95 Euro in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Luxembourg, Netherlands
9.95 Euro Spain, Finland, United Kingdom, Italy, Sweden
14.95 Euro Cyprus, Czech Republic, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Portugal
19.95 Euro Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, Malta, Slovenia, Slovakia, Romania, Bulgaria
All delivery costs are charged per order.
In our online shop, you can choose from various payment options. You can pay by invoice, direct debit, cash on delivery, credit card or finance.
- Product Questions (0)
Here you can ask public questions which can be answered not only by us, but also by other customers. If you have a private question, please use our contact form.
Fragen zum Produkt