Kellermann Bullet 1000 PL LED indicator/position light
Classic meets Hightech -Classic bullet look plus the latest technology.
- Super bright indicator light with special lighting (Kellermann HPT) for a homogeneous, ring-shaped radiating light
- With integrated position light in the form of a luminous ring
- These bright rings light up together with the headlight ensuring greater safety in road traffic
- Version white with white luminous ring
- Version white: when activating the indicator light, the position will be temporarily deactivated automatically so that the indicator signal is easier to see
- Version yellow with yellow radiant light ring
- Version yellow: when activating the indicator, the position light supports the indicator in its function and flashes in the same rhythm
- After completion of the flashing operation, the light ring automatically takes over the function of the position light again
- Designed for 12-volt power supply
- Made in Germany
- High-quality metal housing
Maximum diameter: 39 mm
M8 x 20 mounting threads
When using LED indicators on bikes that originally did not use LED indicators, it may be necessary to change the indicator relays and/or resistors in order to reduce the flashing frequency to an acceptable level.
With E-mark approval for front use.
Indicators and the position light are E-mark approved and require no further documents.
They can easily be installed following the installation regulations.