TRW Lucas RAC Brake Disc
Replacement brake disc made of high quality steel with type approval.
- Notched outer contour with slitted brake band for less weight and even better cooling in sport mode
- Extremely dimensionally stable steel according to 35 HRC standard
- Hardened and subsequently thermally treated
- Corrosion protection due to high stainless steel content
- Special surface finish is effective against vibrations and improves the adaptation of the linings
- Can be used with all TRW Lucas brake lining compounds
- As in the original rigid bolted (MST) or floating (MSW in the article description)
- The dimensions which you can find in the product description or in the selection field are the outer Ø (A)/inner diameter (B)/hole circle (E)/thickness (C) and finally information if misalignment in plate form (D) each in mm
ATTENTION - for some BMW models (and only for these) it is necessary to purchase a suitable mounting kit in addition to the corresponding brake disc!
This is only necessary with the models where a corresponding note is located with the brake disc in the bike DB.
For all other models the brake disc is fixed with the original bolts without any additional necessary parts.
Permit (in Germany):
With operating permit
The accompanying operating permit booklet must be with you when you ride.
An entry in the bike documents is possible for reasons of convenience, but not required.
Regular Price: €4.49
Regular Price: €40.93