ABM Booster Touring 0410 conical aluminium handlebars
Very stable, high-version conical aluminium handlebar with a diameter of 28.5 mm at the handlebar clamp and 22 mm at the grips.
- High touring shape offers a very comfortable seating position
- Significantly more flexional rigidity than continuous 22 mm handlebars
- Comfort and control for Enduros, touring, naked bikes, etc. due to shape and width
- Made from glass bead-blasted, high quality anodised aluminium
- For models that already have a tapered handlebar
- Also for many models with original, continuously 22-mm thick handlebars with the then additionally necessary handlebar clamp adapters
Offset toward the rear: 55 mm
Outer Ø at handlebar clamp/ outside: 28.5/22 mm
Inner Ø: 17.5 mm
Permit (in Germany):
With operating permit.
The accompanying operating permit booklet must be with you when you ride.
An entry in the bike documents is possible for reasons of convenience, but not required.
In the case of models not listed in the operating permit, the registration must be by special approval as appropriate.
For our Swiss customers:
Please note, that due to the Swiss traffic regulation you’ll need a valid allowance certificate which will be issued by our Swiss shop assistants and will NOT be delivered with the article.
Regular Price: €40.93