SW Motech BB Storm Hand Protectors 1-point
Black hand protectors for universal installation.
- The aerodynamic protectors give protection in the event of a crash and are the best at deflecting wind and rain
- Also give a stylish look even to many naked bikes
- Consisting of plastic shell, aluminium bracket and mounting kit
- Usually mountable without adaptations, such as cutting off the plastic parts
- For the models assigned in the Bike DB, no changes are necessary – as a result rapid and simple installation is possible
- Stable 1-point attachment for maximum flexibility and freedom of movement
- You can see which version(s) fit in your model in the Bike DB – here you can find the ones for all models where we or the manufacturer have tested the installation and function and have determined them to be appropriate
- Of course, the versions also work in may other models without a problem – please check the circumstances related to the model in advance using the provided installation instructions
- Inside: using handlebar clamp, suitable for 22 mm handlebar – for almost all handlebars having a 22 mm outer diameter – makes it possible for the hand to also come away to the side of the handlebars in the event of a crash
- Outside for internal threads: in the handlebar end with M6 or M8 threads – fitting for many original handlebars
- Outside with handlebar clamp: suitable for almost all 22 mm handlebars having an inner diameter of at least 14 mm – this includes most accessory handlebars and many original handlebars
Hand protectors need no certification and therefore, no test marks, certificates or operating permits.
Price per set for both sides including mounting kit