battery master switch BA18
Baas Battery Master Switch
For theft protection and to save energy during long periods standing.
- Fully insulated
- For on-board network separation
- Is easily and flexibly connected between the negative and original ground cable (-)
- When the knob is unscrewed (one turn is usually sufficient) a closed circuit longer exists
- Avoids battery discharge due to constant loads such as clock, trip computer, accessories, etc.
- Prevents unauthorised starting of the motorcycle as no current exists
- Space-saving design
- specifically designed for use in two-wheeled vehicles and quads/ATV - load max. 160A / 10 second
- Even different cable cross-sections are irrelevant up to this load
Total length x width x height (housing): 62 x 25 x 38 mm
- Shipping & delivery
We always give our best to handle your order as fast as possible. Orders which are placed before 2 pm on a work day are usually handed over to our logistics partner (DHL) on the same day if in stock.
4.95 Euro within Germany, Poland
5.95 Euro in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Luxembourg, Netherlands
9.95 Euro Spain, Finland, United Kingdom, Italy, Sweden
14.95 Euro Cyprus, Czech Republic, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Portugal
19.95 Euro Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, Malta, Slovenia, Slovakia, Romania, Bulgaria
All delivery costs are charged per order.
In our online shop, you can choose from various payment options. You can pay by invoice, direct debit, cash on delivery, credit card or finance.
- Product Questions (0)
Here you can ask public questions which can be answered not only by us, but also by other customers. If you have a private question, please use our contact form.
Fragen zum Produkt