SW Motech Barkbuster JET 2-point Hand Protectors
Lightweight universal hand protector pair on solid metal brackets and 2-point mounting (outside in the handlebar + inside around the handlebar)
- Decent but efficient hand shells made of rupture-proof plastic
- Strong aluminium backbone bracket for external protection in the event of a crash or outside contact (branches, rocks, etc.)
- The backbone protective bracket can also be used without the hand shells installed
- Attached on the outside using clamping pieces in the handlebar (14 to 18 mm inner Ø) and on the inside by shells around the handlebar
- Version 22mm suitable for almost any handlebar with continuous 22 mm outer diameter
- Version 28.5mm suitable for almost any tapered handlebars with 28.5 mm outer diameter on the handlebar clamp and 22 mm on the grips (not for straight handlebars without offset, like Renthal Twin Wall)
- Only if the handlebar has an inner diameter less then 14 mm do these versions not fit (some aluminium handlebars, for example from ABM, and some original handlebars with permanent threads in the handlebar end), handlebar access on the inside in the clamping region should also be ensured
- Provides a stylish look even to naked bikes
Hand protectors need no certification and therefore, no test marks, certificates or operating permits.
Price per set for both sides.