alu V-brakelever 200164 gold/black
Hashiru aluminium V braking lever
6-way adjustable clutch lever with a high-quality finish for a very attractive price.
- Grip width 6-way individually adjustable
- Ideal handle length for perfect control, no matter how many fingers are used
- Safety predetermined breaking point in the 3-finger area making further riding possible after ground contact - also usually prevents damage to the seating of the lever
- CNC-milled from solid high-strength aircraft aluminium
- Superior anodisation
- Accurately pivoted for very exact guidance and a precise operating feeling
- Ball bearing adjuster
- Extreme durability without "wearing out"
- Stainless steel bolts for connecting the individual parts
- Also suitable for many models with identical original levers which are not assigned in the Bike DB or in the type approval - but these models have not been tested and the function can not be guaranteed (trim parts could, for example, be in the way at full steering lock)
The model-specific adapter between the lever and the original seating is black anodised.
Black anodised with red adjuster
Silver anodised with red adjuster
Gold anodised with black adjuster
Braking lever with type approval - no approval is required for the clutch lever, although these are listed with the type approval bulletin of the brake levers.
For our Swiss customers:
Please note that due to the road traffic legislation in
Switzerland, a valid authorisation certificate
must subsequently be issued by one of our Swiss shops.
For our Swiss customers:
Please note, that due to the Swiss traffic regulation you’ll need a valid allowance certificate which will be issued by our Swiss shop assistants and will NOT be delivered with the article.
- Shipping & delivery
We always give our best to handle your order as fast as possible. Orders which are placed before 2 pm on a work day are usually handed over to our logistics partner (DHL) on the same day if in stock.
4.95 Euro within Germany, Poland
5.95 Euro in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Luxembourg, Netherlands
9.95 Euro Spain, Finland, United Kingdom, Italy, Sweden
14.95 Euro Cyprus, Czech Republic, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Portugal
19.95 Euro Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, Malta, Slovenia, Slovakia, Romania, Bulgaria
All delivery costs are charged per order.
In our online shop, you can choose from various payment options. You can pay by invoice, direct debit, cash on delivery, credit card or finance.
Guter Ersatz für Originalteil, schicke Optik
An meiner GSX-R 750 W von 1992 passten die Hebel gut, der Tausch dauert keine 5 Minuten und sie machen einen soliden Eindruck.
Die beiliegende ABE sichert auch eine entsprechende Qualität zu.
Einen Stern ziehe ich jedoch ab, da sich der Hebelweg im Vergleich zum Originalteil geringfügig verkürzt.
Dies ist jedoch kein gravierendes Problem, da ich trotz mittlerer Einstellung nicht an den Griff stoße.
Jedoch kann ich deswegen die ersten 2 Stufen nicht nutzen.
Bei einem Preis, der 50% unter der Konkurrenz liegt, kann man jedoch darüber hinwegsehen.
Ist sein Geld wert
optimal für kurze Hände!
- Product Questions (0)
Here you can ask public questions which can be answered not only by us, but also by other customers. If you have a private question, please use our contact form.
Fragen zum Produkt