Aluminium braking lever left L43 black for Yamaha
Hashiru aluminium braking lever
Adjustable brake lever with high-quality finish at a very attractive price.
- Grip width 6-way individually adjustable
- Ideal handle length for perfect control, no matter how many fingers are used
- Safety predetermined breaking point in the 3-finger area making further riding possible after ground contact - also usually prevents damage to the seating of the lever
- CNC-milled from solid high-strength aircraft aluminium
- Quality anodised or chrome finish
- Accurately pivoted for very exact guidance and a precise operating feeling
- Ball bearing adjuster
- Extreme durability without "wearing out"
- Stainless steel bolts for connecting the individual parts
- Made in the EU - produced by a leading manufacturer with many years experience in precision aluminium parts
The model-specific adapter between the lever and the original seating is black anodised.
- Black anodised with red adjuster
- Silver anodised with red adjuster
- Sunny gold anodised with bkack adjuster
- Complete chrome finish
With operating permit.
The attached type approval booklet must be printed and taken with you on trips.
An entry in the bike documents is possible for reasons of convenience, but not required.
If your model is not listed here the braking lever will have to be registered separately in the vehicle documents by a test engineer (TÜV, or DEKRA in Germany) if required.
In the Bike DB you will find the newer models that are not listed in the type approval with the corresponding note "Without type approval!!" although the lever still fits.
For our Swiss customers:
Please note, that due to the Swiss traffic regulation you’ll need a valid allowance certificate which will be issued by our Swiss shop assistants and will NOT be delivered with the article.
- Shipping & delivery
We always give our best to handle your order as fast as possible. Orders which are placed before 2 pm on a work day are usually handed over to our logistics partner (DHL) on the same day if in stock.
4.95 Euro within Germany, Poland
5.95 Euro in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Luxembourg, Netherlands
9.95 Euro Spain, Finland, United Kingdom, Italy, Sweden
14.95 Euro Cyprus, Czech Republic, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Portugal
19.95 Euro Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, Malta, Slovenia, Slovakia, Romania, Bulgaria
All delivery costs are charged per order.
In our online shop, you can choose from various payment options. You can pay by invoice, direct debit, cash on delivery, credit card or finance.
Gute Hebel schlechte Farbe
Super Preis Leistungsverhältnis
Gute Verarbeitung und Passgenauigkeit
- Product Questions (0)
Here you can ask public questions which can be answered not only by us, but also by other customers. If you have a private question, please use our contact form.
Fragen zum Produkt