Gilles Tooling 2DGT Adjustable Handlebar Clamps
Ergonomically adjustable in height and position for bolting.
- The clamping blocks can be positioned up to 25 mm higher in 5 mm increments by means of the supplied spacers
- The clamping blocks can be positioned in steps of 3.6 mm up to an adjustment range of 50 mm back and forth
- The entire adjustment range (also in height) cannot be used on all models - the handlebar must not strike anywhere and all cables must be clear
- For use with the conical GTO handlebar (28.6 mm at the handlebar clamp) or the conical original core if your model is equipped with it as standard
- Can also be used with the optional reduction sleeves for the standard 22 mm handlebars on some models
- Made of high-quality aluminium
- Classy anodized
- ATTENTION: the entire adjustment range (also in height) can not be used on all models - the handlebars must not strike anywhere and all cables and lines must be clear - in the case of some versions only the correspondingly usable spacers are included
- Conical Gilles tooling GTO handlebar (50180600000 and 50180600001)
- Reducing sleeves (50180602900) for use with 22 mm original handlebars
Only valid with type approval when using with the Gilles Tooling GTO handlebar or the serial handlebar!!
The accompanying operating permit booklet must be with you when you ride.
An entry in the bike documents is possible for reasons of convenience, but not required.
Price per pair